Group cruise on the Tarn river, boat rental for your events
The commented cruise in the Raspes du Tarn
The Raspes, the beauty of a wild gorge...
Enter a majestic territory inaccessible to the commons of mortals : board the Heron des Raspes and let yourself slide along the water. Comfortably installed indoors or outdoors on deck, enjoy a delicious tranquillity.
Your captain and guide take you for a moment of well-being in this still wild kingdom of which they know every nook and cranny..
Boat with a capacity of 50 people.
At your disposal at the Mas de la Nauc pier :
- Refreshment area with shady terrace
- Bus carpark
- Beach and supervised swimming
- Picnic tables and barbecue
Rates and timetables
Tariffs and departure timetable
Check out our package deal for the "cruise and lunch" day
The "pack by the day" group offer
Choose from the menus of the "cruise and lunch" packs
For groups, we offer a "Cruise and Aveyronnais lunch" package :
- 10h30 : departure of the cruise with the Héron des Raspes
- 11h45 : return
- 12h : lunch at the restaurant
Check out the 2019 menus :
- The pack cruise + lunch at 30€
Then complete your day with a visit !
For the afternoon, we also offer a selection of must-see tourist attractions around the Raspes :
- Guided tour of the beautiful medieval village of Castelnau Pégayroles
- Discovery of the famous Roquefort acves
- Tour with the Little Train of the Raspes
- … And much more ! Ask us for advice!